Glass shower enclosures are probably the most popular choice for new and renovated bathrooms. With proper care, glass enclosures can last for many years and still look as good as new.
Here are some of the reasons why they are so popular:
* They can make a small dingy bathroom look larger and brighter. A glass shower enclosure opens a small room up giving it a larger and more comfortable feeling.
* They make your bathroom look more elegant and sophisticated.
* They suit any type of bathroom and can be custom designed to fit any size or shape
* They can increase the value of your home.
* They are perfectly safe; these enclosures are made of shatterproof glass so you don't have to worry that a stumbling or bumping into the enclosure will shatter the glass and cause serious injury.
* Despite what some people think, glass enclosures are not difficult to keep clean and are extremely durable. You can browse https://www.coversinplay.com/ for finest glass enclosures.
Many people who want to install a glass shower enclosure hesitate because they believe that soap scum and lime scale will be difficult to clean off the glass. While it is true that they can build up over time if you don't take proper care of your glass, here are some tips that will help keep it sparkling and new with very little work:
1. The moment your new glass shower enclosure is installed clean it with window cleaner to remove all fingerprints from the installation and then treat the entire glass with a product like those you use to treat the windscreen of your car. This will make soap scum and even calcium and lime deposits slide right off the glass. After that, periodically treat as needed.
2. After your shower, quickly rinse down the inside of your shower and wipe with a clean towel. This will help keep soap scum from building up.
3. After cleaning the enclosure use window cleaner on the inside and outside to remove any fingerprints.